CRYSTALYX® IGR Max™ is a mineral and vitamin supplement to prevent adult horn fly emergence from manure.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Max™ allows for uniform consumption, 24/7 across the entire herd for maximum fly control as compared to other free choice supplements.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Max™ contains chelated/organic trace minerals.
When used as directed, CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn files from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn files appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of this product per 100 lbs of animal bodyweight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000-lb. animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ by providing them prior to feeding CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™.
- Offer cattle one CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ for every 15 to 25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ is above 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
ALTOSID® is a registered trademark of Wellmark International, Schaumburg, IL
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
EPA Reg. No. 2724-492-7698
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
STORAGE: Store in a cool dry place.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting fron the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Refillable container. Refill this container with this product only. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Return empty containers to Ridley for cleaning and recycling. Cleaning the container before final disposal is the responsibility of the person disposing of the container. Cleaning before refilling is the responsibility of the refiller. If the container is not returned, completely empty container by tapping sides and bottom to loosen material. Then offer for recycling if available or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||30 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, copper chloride, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, calcium iodate, coblat proteinate, cobalt carbonate, selenium yeast, brewer's dried yeast, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.
|Active Drug Ingredient(s):|
A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.