- Licking action helps stimulate salvia production, putting more natural buffers in the rumen
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Supplemental copper, zinc and vitamin E are critical factors for immune function
- Ideal for lactating dairy cattle managed under all types of ration, housing and production conditions
CRYSTALYX™ 20% DAIRY™ block supplement is designed for self-feeding to lactating dairy cows.
Place containers in dry spots near loaﬁng areas and watering locations. A minimum of two (2) containers in each lot or pasture may be necessary to ensure proper accessibility. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20 to 30 head. Cattle typically consume between 225 and 680 grams per head daily. Free-choice consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX™ 20% DAIRY™ BLOCK SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE OR MIXED WITH THE GRAIN RATION.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.0%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||13.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.5%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Copper, Min||250 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||850 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,200 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||110,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||11,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||55 IU/kg|