- Rumen-available protein helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Ideal for beef cattle on late season pastures, crop residues, or low quality, harvested forages
- Contains Tasco to help support gut health and improve heat tolerance.
Tasco® is a registered trademark of Acadian Seaplants Limited
CRYSTALYX 35-CP supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle. Use with late season pastures, crop residues, and low quality harvested forages.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilitzed pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Free-choice consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 225 and 500 grams per head daily.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX 35-CP BLOCK SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Crude Protein, Min||35.0%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||21.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||3.3 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||330 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||17 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,330 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||176,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||17,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|