- High fat content, the highest of any CRYSTALYX™ product
- Includes flax seed; an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- 200% NRC levels of trace minerals
- Benefit to animals of all ages, primarily breeding animals
- Can help improve reproductive success with intensive breeding programs
- Used as a palatable show cattle supplement for hair coat, energy and overall nutritional support
- Includes trace minerals from BioPlex®
BioPlex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX™ BREED-UP™ 12% Fat supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle in preparation for calving and the breeding season.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Beef cattle typically consumer between 180 and 340 grams per head daily.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||5.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||20 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||600 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||30 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||2,400 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,800 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||264,000 IU/mg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||26,400 IU/mg|
|Vitamin E, Min||880 IU/kg|