- Ideally fortified and suited for replacement heifers, cows, purebred herds, cows in embryo transplant programs, estrus sync programs and bulls
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Elevated trace mineral and vitamin levels to safe guard against deficiency during the more physically demanding stages of production
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Contains BIOPLEX organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Breed-Up 28 supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle in preparation for calving and the breeding season.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be required in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 180 and 340 grams per head day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX BREED-UP 28 SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Crude Protein, Min||28.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||14.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||20 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||600 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||30 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||2,400 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,800 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||140 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||264,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||26,400 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||880 IU/kg|