- Ideally fortified and suited for replacement heifers, cows, purebred herds, cows in embryo transplant programs, estrus sync programs and bulls
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- 6% phosphorus to meet cow requirements during gestation and lactation
- Elevated trace mineral and vitamin levels to safe guard against deficiency during the more physically demanding stages of production
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Contains BIOPLEX organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BIOPLEX® and ACTIGEN® are registered trademarks of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Breed-Up Max mineral and vitamin supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle in preparation for calving and the breeding season. Use as a source of calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and trace minerals when forage crude protein is not limiting. This product does not provide enough supplemental magnesium to aid in the prevention of grass tetany.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 40-75 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle should typically consume 113 grams per head per day. Manage the number of animals per container to achieve a 113 gram intake per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX BREED-UP MAX SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Cobalt, Min||65 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||2,000 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||100 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||8,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||6,000 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||500 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||660,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||66,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||2,200 IU/kg|
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, manganese proteinate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, calcium iodate, cobalt proteinate, cobalt carbonate, selenium yeast, brewer's dried yeast, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.