- New, hybrid block form combines payload delivery of compressed with predictable intake of a low moisture block
- Ideal for cattle on moderate to high quality forages
- Protein from plants, no urea
- Complete supplement, including salt, provides essential minerals and vitamins
- Added BIOPLEX organic trace minerals for superior mineral nutrition
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CrystalBlox 20 AN supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle fed moderate to high quality forages. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of animals fed, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds, and the number of supplement containers provided.
Feed at the rate of one container for every 10-40 head, with a minimum of two (2) containers in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Mature cattle typically consume between 340 and 680 grams per head per day, based on a 544 kg animal.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Do not feed in association with feed containing supplemental selenium.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not feed moldy of contaminated feed as it can cause illness or death.
NOTE: CrystalBlox Brand Supplements deliver a continuous supply of nutrients and are designed as a supplement to the animal’s diet. When quantity or quality of other feedstuﬀ is limited, supplemental nutrients in addition to those provided by CrystalBlox Brand Supplements may be required. In situations where additional nutrients are needed, contact your feed representative for speciﬁc recommendations.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||5.0%|
|Cobalt, actual||6 mg/kg|
|Copper, actual||200 mg/kg|
|Iodine, actual||10 mg/kg|
|Manganese, actual||800 mg/kg|
|Zinc, actual||600 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||132,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||13,200 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||132 IU/kg|
A list of ingredients contained in the feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant.