- New, hybrid block form combines payload delivery of compressed with predictable intake of a low moisture block
- Blueprint® Total Replacement Technology
- Features Bioplex® organic trace minerals as only source of cobalt, copper, manganese and zinc
- Bioplex® provides mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
- Ideal for cattle on moderate to high quality forages
- Protein from plants, no urea
- Complete supplement, including salt, provides essential minerals and vitamins
CRYSTALBLOX™ Blueprint® 20 AN supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle fed moderate to high quality forages. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of animals fed, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds, and the number of supplement containers provided.
Feed at the rate of one container for every 10-40 head, with a minimum of two (2) containers in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Mature cattle typically consume between 340 and 680 grams per head per day, based on a 544 kg animal.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Do not feed in association with feed containing supplemental selenium.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not feed moldy of contaminated feed as it can cause illness or death.
NOTE: CRYSTALBLOX™ Brand Supplements deliver a continuous supply of nutrients and are designed as a supplement to the animal’s diet. When quantity or quality of other feedstuffs is limited, supplemental nutrients in addition to those provided by CRYSTALBLOX™ Brand Supplements may be required. In situations where additional nutrients are needed, contact your feed representative for specific recommendations.
Blueprint® is a registered trademark of Alltech.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||5.0%|
|Cobalt, actual||14 mg/kg|
|Copper, actual||130 mg/kg|
|Iodine, actual||18 mg/kg|
|Manganese, actual||185 mg/kg|
|Zinc, actual||385 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||132,270 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||13,227 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||132 IU/kg|
A list of ingredients contained in the feed may be obtained from the manufacturer or registrant.