- Alltech yeast culture to assist in gut health
- BIOPLEX chelated/organic trace minerals are better able to meet the nutrient requirements of high producing cows
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- B-vitamins help to stimulate intake
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Ideal for dairy cows during the transition period; 3 weeks prior to and 3 weeks after calving, sick pens and calves in transitions and during periods of stress
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Fresh-lyx is designed for self-feeding to lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle. Begin feeding Fresh-lyx three weeks prior to calving. Continue feeding after calving as long as desired. Fresh-lyx is fortiﬁed with high levels of vitamins and trace minerals. Fresh-lyx can also be used as a source of vitamins and trace minerals for growing dairy cattle and dairy calves. Free-choice consumption will depend on the size of the animals fed, quality, source and availability of other feeds, as well as the health of the animals.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20 to 30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Free-choice consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 110 and 230 grams per head per day.
Dairy Calves: Place containers near water source or feed bunks, preferably elevated from ground level to minimize contamination with dirt and other foreign materials that may discourage consumption. Use one (1) container per-head for individually-fed animals, and one (1) container for every 3 to 10 head when calves are fed in groups. Dairy calves typically consume between 60 and 230 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX FRESH-LYX CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT IN THE RATION OR OFFER FREE-CHOICE.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||40 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||625 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||80 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||2,500 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||2,500 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||440,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||88,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||3,080 IU/kg|