• Designed to help overcome nutritional stress associated with weaning, shipping, grouping and the breeding period.
• Nutrient dense, self-fed supplement fortified with electrolytes and high levels of vitamins ideal during periods of stress.
• Utilizes Blueprint® advanced nutrition as the source for copper, zinc, cobalt and manganese in a form more readily available to be absorbed and readily metabolized.
• Includes Actigen® to support better digestive and gut health and immunity.
• Additional Chromium supplementation added which has been demonstrated to positively effect feed efficiency.
• Great supplement option for show cattle.
PEN-RAISED CALVES: Place containers near water source or feed bunks, preferably elevated from ground level to minimize contamination with dirt and other foreign materials that may discourage consumption. Use one container per head for individually-fed calves, and one container for every 3-10 head when calves are fed in groups. Calves typically consume between 28 and 113 grams per head per day.
GROWING CATTLE AND MATURE CATTLE: Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head, with a minimum of two (2) containers in each lot or pasture to ensureproper accessibility. Growing and mature cattle typically consume between 113 and 340 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES.
CAUTION: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Directions for use must be carefully followed. Do not use in association with another feed containing supplemental selenium.
NOTE: CRYSTALYX® Brand Supplements deliver a continuous supply of nutrients and are designed as a supplement to the animal’s diet. When quantity or quality of other feedstuffs is limited, supplemental nutrients in addition to those provided by CRYSTALYX® Brand Supplements may be required. In situations where additional nutrients are needed, contact your feed representative for specific recommendations.
|Crude Protein, Min||14.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Chromium, Min||13.2 mg/kg|
|Cobalt, actual||45 mg/kg|
|Copper, actual||450 mg/kg|
|Iodine, actual||55 mg/kg|
|Manganese, actual||670 mg/kg|
|Zinc, actual||1,300 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||132 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||176,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||17,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||1,762 IU/kg|
|Vitamin B-12, Min||1,100 mcg/kg|