- Ideally fortified and suited for calves, show calves, stressed calves, replacement heifers (45 days prior to breeding) and cows (45 days prior to breeding)
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Elevated trace mineral and vitamin levels to safe guard against deficiency during the more physically demanding stages of production
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under stressful conditions
- Contains BioPlex® organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BioPlex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX™ BRIGADE™ block supplement is designed for self-fed feeding to calves, growing cattle, and mature beef breeding cattle fed moderate to high protein forages.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on the size of the animal fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 100 and 340 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES.
|Crude Protein, Min||14.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||500 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||25 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,500 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||200 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||176,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||35,200 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||1,760 IU/kg|