- Highly palatable to encourage consistent consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Provides uniform intake of unpalatable mineral/vitamin ingredients and dependable nutrient delivery in high alkaline/saline pastures
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Ideally fortified and suited for early season, mid-summer and fall pastures when grass tetany is not a concern
- Contains BIOPLEX organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Crystal-Phos 4 mineral supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle. Use as a source of calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and trace minerals when forage crude protein is not limiting. This product does not provide enough supplemental magnesium to aid in the prevention of grass tetany.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 40-75 head of mature animals. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each pasture to ensure proper accessibility. self-fed consumption will depend on the number of animals per container, the size of the animals, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle may consume from 50 to 230 grams per head per day. Cattle should typically consume 110 grams per head per day. Manage the number of animals per container to achieve a 110 grams intake per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX CRYSTAL-PHOS 4 MINERAL SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Cobalt, Min||30 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||50 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||400 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||220,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||22,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|