- Rumen-available protein (in the form of amino acids, peptides and urea) helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Ideal for beef cattle (calves, steers, heifers, cows) receiving moderate quality forage
CRYSTALYX™ HE-20%™ supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle grazing moderate quality forages.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 225 and 454 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX™ HE-20%™ SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE-CHIOCE.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.0%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||10.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||2.5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||250 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||12.5 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||750 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||154,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||15,400 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||176 IU/kg|