- Designed to complement the mineral composition of grass or legume forages (on pasture or stored)
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Ideal for beef cattle on spring and summer pastures
- Includes garlic
CRYSTALYX® MINERAL-LYX® GFC supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle and replacement dairy heifers. Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Free-choice consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 140 and 450 grams per head daily.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX® MINERALLYX® GFC SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT CHOICE.
- Do not feed in association with feed containing supplemental selenium.
- Directions for use must be carefully followed.
- Do not feed moldy or contaminated feed as it can cause illness or death.
- This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Individual results from the use of this product may vary due to management, environment, genetics, health and sanitation differences. Therefore, Ridley and its dealers do not warrant or guarantee individual results.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||500 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||25 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6.0 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,500 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||220,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||22,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|
Beet molasses, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, corn distillers grains with solubles dehydrated, magnesium oxide, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, garlic, manganous oxide, manganous sulfate monohydrate, zinc oxide anhydrous, zinc sulfate monohydrate, cupric sulfate pentahydrate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, selenium enriched yeast, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.