- Beef mineral formulation for safe, effective, feed-through fly control for horn, face, stable and house flies
- Can be used with all classes of cattle
- Safe, effective feed-through fly control of face and house flies in the manure of treated horses
- Does not affect existing adult flies
- Start use early in spring before fly appearance and continue feeding until cold weather restricts fly activity
Provide CRYSTALYX® Mineral-Lyx with Clarifly® as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle and horses. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient Clarifly® to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated animals. This product prevents the development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle and horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle and horses. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 oz of CRYSTALYX® Mineral-Lyx with Clarifly® per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 8 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. Horses should consume an average of 1.2 oz. of this product per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 12 oz per day for a 1,000-lb horse.
- Assure that cattle and horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle and horses one CRYSTALYX® Mineral-Lyx with Clarifly® for every 5 to 15 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® Mineral-Lyx with Clarifly® where animals congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® Mineral-Lyx with Clarifly® on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.8 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle or 1.2 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight for horses, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by animals. If intake is above recommended rates, reverse the above procedure and reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle and horses with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.|
|Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call Central Garden & Pet Company at 1-800-347-8272 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.|
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Protein, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||5 ppm|
|Copper, Min||500 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||25 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,500 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5).........................0.02%
Contains 90.8 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Purpose Statement: Prevents the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from manure of treated cattle. Prevents the emergence of house flies and stable flies from manure of treated horses.
Molasses Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.