- Equine formulation for safe, effective, feed-through fly control for stable flies and house flies
- Can be used with all classes of horses
- Fortified with NRC recommended levels of minerals and vitamins
- Convenient, 60-lb tubs can be easily placed where needed. Larger barrels/containers available too.
- Does not affect existing adult flies
- Start use early in spring before fly appearance and continue feeding until cold weather restricts fly activity
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of WellMark International
Provide CRYSTALYX Stable-lyx with Clarifly as a free choice source of salt and minerals for your horses. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient Clarifly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to horses.
Horses should consume an average of 1.2 oz. of this product per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 12 oz per day for a 1,000-lb horse.
- Assure that horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer horses one CRYSTALYX Stable-lyx with Clarifly for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX Stable-lyx with Clarifly where horses congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX Stable-lyx with Clarifly on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 1.2 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight for horses, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by horses. If intake of this block is above 1.2 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for horses, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by horses.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of horses with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.|
|Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call Central Garden & Pet Company at 1-800-347-8272 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.|
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Copper, Min||250 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||880 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.7 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,320 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||5,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||250 IU/lb|
|Thiamine, Min||30 mg/lb|
|Biotin, Min||10 mg/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5).........................0.02%
Contains 90.8 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Purpose Statement: Prevents the emergence of house flies and stable flies from manure of treated horses.
Molasses Products, Salt, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, Roughage Products, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin B-12 Supplement and Mineral Oil.