- Rumen-available protein helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Ideal for beef cattle on late season pastures, crop residues, or low quality, harvested forages
- Offer 30 days before calving until the youngest calf is 45 days old to maximize benefits of All-Brew
Contains All-Brew to support overall performance. All-Brew is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, thereby maximizing performance and profitability.
Benefits of All-Brew:
- Promotes performance at all stages
- Supports colostrum quality and newborn calf performance
- Contributes to gastrointestinal integrity and stability to aid in nutrient utilization
- Supports average daily gain
- Reinforces the health status of receiving cattle in the feedlot
- Supports economic returns
CRYSTALYX VP-30 AB supplement is designed for self-feeding to grazing beef cattle.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Place containers in dry spots near loafing areas and watering locations. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 225 and 454 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX VP-30 AB SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Crude Protein, Min||30.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||15.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||3.3 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||330 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||17 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,330 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||140 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||176,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||17,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|