- BioPlex® chelated/organic trace minerals are better able to meet the nutrient requirements of high producing cows
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- B-vitamins help to stimulate intake
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Added bicarbonate promotes improved rumen buffering, thus reducing acidosis and related lameness problems in cows experiencing SARA (research published and patented)
- Ideal for lactating dairy cows
BioPlex® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX™ B-LYX™ is designed for self-feeding to lactating dairy cows.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20 - 30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Free-choice consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 110 and 340 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX™ B-LYX™ CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT IN THE RATION OR OFFER FREE-CHOICE.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||0.5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||100 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||50 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||300 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||400 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||110,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||11,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||110 IU/kg|