- Ideally fortified and suited for receiving calves and stressed cattle
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Yeast culture helps the rumen function at maximum efficiency on high roughage, starter diets
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under stressful conditions
- B vitamins help stimulate appetite in stressed cattle
CRYSTALYX BEEF-LYX is designed for self-feeding receiving cattle and feedlot cattle.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Feed at the rate of one (1) container for every 20 to 30 head, with a minimum of two (2) containers in each lot to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on the size of animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as, quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 125 to 450 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO FRESH, CLEAN WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX BEEF-LYX CONTAINS NO ADDED SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE-CHOICE.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||2.5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||250 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||12.5 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||750 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||60 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||220,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||44,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||440 IU/kg|