Prevents adult horn fly emergence from manure of treated cattle. The Blueprint nutritional program is designed through decades of research and practical application to unlock the genetic potential of your livestock through the benefits of nutrigenomics.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
DISPOSAL: Dispose of product and container in accordance with municipal or provincial regulations. For additional details contact the manufacturer or the
provincial regulatory agency.
TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Treat symptomatically.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high-water mark.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear personal protective equipment. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling product and before eating, drinking or smoking. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This product is to be used as a beef cattle feed-through pesticide.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Feed this product to beef cattle only. When used as directed, CRYSTALYX Blueprint 4% Phos Beef Cattle Mineral with Altosid IGR. Will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeing before horn flies appear and continue use until col weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 22.68 g per 45.36 kg of cattle bod weight per day, which is equivalent to 226.8 g per day for a 453.60 kg cow.
To open: Remove top plastic cover sheet.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding CRYSTALYX Blueprint 4% Phos Beef Cattle Mineral with Altosid IGR.005
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to cattle in close proximity to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Offer cattle one block for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements while the cattle are consuming this product
- Locate product where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish product on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake is below 22.68 g per 45.36 kg cattle body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a poison center or doctor.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Wash skin with plenty of water. Take off contaminated clothing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a physician immediately.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison center or a doctor if you feel unwell. Take container, label or product name with you when seeking medical attention.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Cobalt, actual||36 mg/kg|
|Copper, actual||336 mg/kg|
|Iodine, actual||45 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||472 mg/kg|
|Zinc, actual||990 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||220, 400 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||22,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|
(S)-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6..................0.005%
This product contains added selenium at 6.0 mg/kg.
A list of ingredients may be obtained from the registrant.