Blueprint 6% Phos Mineral with ClariFly is a premium quality mineral/vitamin supplement ideal for cattle of all production stages on good to excellent quality forages with the addition of ClariFly for the prevention of the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle. Coupled with the benefits of Blueprint’s premium nutritional program based on all highly bioavailable organic trace minerals, CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos Mineral with ClariFly is an ideal fit for any nutritional program for progressive cattlemen.
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of WellMark International
Blueprint® is a registered trademark of Alltech
Provide CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos with ClariFly as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 oz of CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos with ClariFly per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 4 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos with ClariFly for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos with ClariFly where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX Blueprint 6% Phos with ClariFly on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.|
|Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call Central Garden & Pet Company at 1-800-347-8272 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.|
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||72 ppm|
|Copper, Min||675 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||945 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,980 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5).........................0.04%
Contains 181.6 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement and Mineral Oil.