CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200™ and ClariFly® is a premium quality mineral and vitamin supplement ideal for cattle of all production stages on good to excellent quality of forages. It contains FEB-200 to help support overall performance and help cattle attain maximum genetic potential on fescue forages with the addition of ClariFly® for the prevention of the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle. Added benefits of Blueprint’s premium nutritional program based on all highly bioavailable organic trace minerals makes CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200™ and ClariFly® an ideal fit for progressive cattlemen.
Provide CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200® and ClariFly® as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly® to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 oz of CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200® and ClariFly® per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 4 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. To open: Remove top plastic cover sheet.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200® and ClariFly® for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200® and ClariFly® where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® Blueprint® Fescue Phos Mineral with FEB-200® and ClariFly® on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of this block is above 0.4 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Refillable container. Refill this container with this product only. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Return empty tubs to Ridley Block Operations for cleaning and recycling. Cleaning the container before final disposal is the responsibility of the person disposing of the container. Cleaning before refilling is the responsibility of the refiller. If the container is not returned, completely empty container by tapping sides and bottom to loosen material. Then offer for recycling if available or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by the state and local authorities.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before use.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.|
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE : It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000|
|Vitamin E, Min||200|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5).........................0.04%
Contains 181.6 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed yeast, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, zinc proteinate, silicon dioxide, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement and Mineral Oil.