- Combines Blueprint’s premium nutrition program with supplement omega-3 fatty acids
- Ideal for cows and bulls in preparation for breeding and calving
- BIOPLEX organic trace mineral provide minerals in a form that is as close to nature as possible and is easily absorbed and readily metabolized by the animals.
- Contains BIO-MOS 2 to support overall performance. BIO-MOS 2 is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, thereby maximizing performance and profitability.
Benefits of BIO-MOS 2:
- Promotes performance at all stages
- Supports colostrum quality and newborn calf performance
- Contributes to gastrointestinal integrity and stability to aid in nutrient utilization
- Supports average daily gain
- Reinforces the health status of receiving cattle in the feedlot
- Supports economic returns
CRYSTALYX Blueprint Omega supplement is designed to supply supplemental protein, energy, vitamins, macro and trace minerals in a self-fed supplement to grazing beef cattle, in preparation for calving and the breeding season.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 0.4 and 0.75 pounds per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX BLUEPRINT OMEGA SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
CAUTION: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
NOTE: CRYSTALYX Brand Supplements deliver a continuous supply of nutrients and are designed as a supplement to the animal’s diet. When quantity or quality of other feedstuffs is limited, supplemental nutrients in addition to those provided by CRYSTALYX Brand Supplements may be required. In situations where additional nutrients are needed, contact your feed representative for specific recommendations.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||5.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||24 ppm|
|Copper, Min||225 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||30 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||315 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||660 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||80,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Molasses products, rolled flaxseed, processed grain by-products, plant protein products, vegetable oil, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, roughage products, selenium yeast, cobalt proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.