CRYSTALYX® IGR Pro is a protein and vitamin supplement to help prevent adult horn fly emergence from manure.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Pro allows for uniform consumption, 24/7 across the herd for maximum fly control as compared to other free choice supplements.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Pro contains chelated/organic trace minerals.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When used as directed, CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 ounces of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 8 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO.
- Offer cattle 250 pounds of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO is below 0.8 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO is above 0.8 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, decrease the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
ALTOSID® Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark Int'l, Schaumburg, IL
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS-HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
WARNING: This product contains high levels of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Refillable container. Refill this container with this product only. Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Return empty containers to Ridley for cleaning and recycling. Cleaning the container before final disposal is the responsibility of the person disposing of the container. Cleaning before refilling is the responsibility of the refiller. If the container is not returned, completely empty container by tapping sides and bottom to loosen material. Then offer for recycling if available or dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
|Crude Protein, Min||18.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||330 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||17 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,330 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||80,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Molasses products, plant protein products, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, processed grain by-products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, calcium iodate, cobalt proteinate, cobalt carbonate, selenium yeast, brewer's dried yeast, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, mineral oil.
|Active Drug Ingredient(s):|
A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the Horn Fly Season.