- Highly palatable to encourage constant consumption of protein, minerals and vitamins while on pasture
- Excellent supplement to use during breeding and lambing seasons to supplement existing nutritional programs
- No added copper formula is safe for all breeds of sheep
- Contains All Brew, which supports gut integrity and builds defenses as well as supports nutrient transfer during lactation
- Contains BIOPLEX Zinc & Manganese organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Sheep-lyx block supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of sheep when grazing native range, improved pastures or crop residues, and also is a suitable supplement for forage-based dry-lot programs.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 30-50 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Sheep typically consume between 28 and 113.5 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX SHEEP-LYX SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE. CONTAINS NO ADDED COPPER.
|Crude Protein, Min||16.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||30 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||15 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||60 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,700 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,700 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||80 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||220,460 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||55,115 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||440 IU/kg|