- Ideally fortified and suited for horses of all ages fed moderate to high quality forages
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Elevated trace mineral and vitamin levels to safe guard against deficiency
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Contains BIOPLEX organic trace minerals that provide mineral nutrition in a form as close to nature as possible
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Stable-lyx supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of horses.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 3-20 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to assure proper accessibility. Self fed consumption will depend on the size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Equines will typically consume between 110 and 1,360 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES.
|Crude Protein, Min||12.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Cobalt, Min||5 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||250 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||6.6 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||880 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||0.73 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||880 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||66,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||11,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||550 IU/kg|
|Thiamine, Min||66 mg/kg|
|Biotin, Min||22,000 mcg/kg|