Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly contains 20% crude protein from all vegetable based ingredients with the addition of ClariFly for the prevention of the emergence of house flies, horn flies, face flies and stable flies from the manure of treated cattle. It is designed to be fed to beef cattle on good to medium quality forages to help improve forage utilization. Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly is uniquely fortified with all highly bioavailable organic trace minerals and contains no inorganic trace mineral forms. The Blueprint product line is intended to provide optimal trace mineral nutrition to meet today’s advanced animal genetic demands while protecting the environment from unnecessary over supply of less available forms.
ClariFly® is a registered trademark of WellMark International.
Blueprint® is a registered trademark of Alltech
Provide CRYSTALYX Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly as a free choice source of minerals for your cattle. When used as directed, it will provide sufficient ClariFly to inhibit fly emergence from the manure of treated cattle. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding this product early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 oz of CRYSTALYX Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly per 100 lbs of animal body weight per day which is equivalent to 8 oz. per day for a 1,000-lb cow. To open: Remove top plastic cover sheet and score several times with a knife to encourage initial consumption.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding this block.
- This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
- Offer cattle one CRYSTALYX Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly for every 15 to 25 head.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX Blueprint 20 AN with ClariFly on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of this block is below 0.8 oz. per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle. If intake of this block is above 0.8 oz per 100 lbs animal body weight per day for cattle, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of cattle with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
|IF SWALLOWED||Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.|
|IF ON SKIN||Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.|
|IF IN EYES||Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Call a poison control center or physician for treatment advice.|
|Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents) you may call Central Garden & Pet Company at 1-800-347-8272 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.|
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Handling: Completely empty wrapper. Dispose of wrapper in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.0%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||24 ppm|
|Copper, Min||225 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||30 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||315 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||660 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||80,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Diflubenzuron (CAS# 35367-38-5).........................0.02%
Contains 90.8 mg of difulbenzuron per pound.
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.