- BIOPLEX® chelated/organic trace minerals are better able to meet the nutrient requirements of high producing cows
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Anionic salts to assist with improved calcium status
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Ideal for dairy cows 3 weeks prior calving
- Can help improve dry matter intake in the dry period which can improve energy status at calving and help prevent metabolic issues
BIOPLEX® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CRYSTALYX Blueprint Close-Up Formula block supplement is designed for self-feeding during the last 3 weeks of the dry period.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Free-choice consumption will depend on the size of the animals fed, as well as source and availability of other feeds. Dry cows typically consume between 140 and 450 grams per head daily.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX BLUEPRINT CLOSE-UP FORMULA BLOCK SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. LIMIT SALT CONSUMPTION TO NO MORE THAN 30 GRAMS PER HEAD DAILY.
|Crude Protein, Min||15.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||10.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||45 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||425 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||45 mg/kg|
|Manganese, actual||595 mg/kg|
|Zinc, actual||1,240 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||70 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||440,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||88,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||2,200 IU/kg|