- Rumen-available protein helps to maximize forage digestion and optimize rumen fermentation
- Naturally self-limiting, low-moisture block delivery cannot be bitten or chewed
- Trace mineral and vitamin nutrition available 24/7
- Highly palatable to consistently encourage consumption of minerals and vitamins under self-fed grazing conditions
- Ideal for all classes of beef cattle
CRYSTALYX VP-20 supplement is designed for self-feeding to all classes of beef cattle.
Place containers in areas that achieve desired supplement intake. Once acceptable intake levels have been achieved, the containers may be moved to underutilized pasture areas to improve grazing distribution and forage utilization. Feed at the rate of one container for every 20-30 head. A minimum of two (2) containers may be necessary in each lot or pasture to ensure proper accessibility. Self-fed consumption will depend on size of the animals fed, seasonal weather conditions, as well as quality, source and availability of other feeds. Cattle typically consume between 225 and 454 grams per head per day.
ALL CONSUMPTION FIGURES STATED HERE ARE APPROXIMATE. PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO CLEAN, FRESH WATER AT ALL TIMES. CRYSTALYX VP-20 SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS NO SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||3.3 mg/kg|
|Copper, Min||330 mg/kg|
|Iodine, Min||17 mg/kg|
|Manganese, Min||1,330 mg/kg|
|Selenium, Min||6 mg/kg|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 mg/kg|
|Flourine, Max||50 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A, Min||176,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||17,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E, Min||220 IU/kg|